Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SHINee thanks Shawols for their 4th Anniversary



 Recently, The SHINee boys have thanked Shawols all over the world on their 4th anniversary.

On the 25th of May The SHINee boys posted some notes on their official website to celebrate their 4th anniversary. Onew said, "It's been 4 years. I have been so happy to be with you for a long time. I love you guys and I hope you will always be with us."

 Minho posted, "It's been 4 years since we started saying, 'Hello, we are shiny SHINee!' Since we are happy now, I hope we can have more happy moments in the future."

Key posted a note saying, "It's already been 4 years? We have been working without a break and we depend on each other. We will continue to work hard!"

Jonghyun said, " It's been 4 years. Let's continue getting along well together!"

Lastly, Taemin posted a photo and said, "I finally turned 20 and I have become a man. Haha. Don't fall in love with me too mych. That's all for today and this is cute and handsome Taemin."

Well known SHINee fan, KBS announcer Jeon Hyun Moo tweeted and congratulated the SHINee boys on their 4th anniversary.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic