Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SHINee shares their thoughts on recent 'I AM' posters

On the 9th of April, SHINee released their individual posters of the upcoming 'I AM'. Which is an SM Entertainment film. Each of the posters includes a personal message that was written by the SHINee boys. It gave Shawols a look into the true feelings about themselves.

Taemin and Minho left more of a serious comment on their posters saying,

"From the moment we debuted until now, it was like a movie," and "I wanted to become more dramatic."

Jonghyun revealed, "I have 50,000 songs on my MP3 players."

Key showed an innocent side saying, "My friends told me not to lie when I told them I was having a concert at Madison Square Garden."

Last but not least, Onew reflected his playful and confident self by writing "I'm a genius."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic