Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another SHINee interview!


Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
When they write “Himune” in fanletters to show their support.
In Japanese, it means “Ganbatte”

What do you do on a day off?
A trip! I love the beach so I want to go somewhere I can see the pretty sea.
Just relaxing is the best.

What’s your strong point?
 (To be able to) concentrate and strive with all my energy towards one (goal).

What Japanese have you recently learned?
 Reading (dokusho). I bought a book to study Japanese and it’s the first word that caught my eye (laugh).


Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
 I would recommend the pretty streets of Samcheong-dong.
The cobblestone side streets have such a nice atmosphere. Please go and see it!


Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
I’d like to be (asked) “kibuni choa” by Japanese fans, this means “How (are you?) Are you ok?”, but when I hear it in Korea, I feel completely refreshed.

 What do you do on a day off?
 I go training at the gym or shopping. (Right now), I want to go shopping for fall clothes.
I want a monotone style leather jacket that’s suited to an adult.

 What’s your strong point?
 A honest / frank character. On stage, even when I’m nervous, I will still openly say what I’m thinking.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
 Nigecha dame! (I will not run away!) It’s the line of the main character Shinji-kun from my favorite anime, New Genesis Evangelion. (laugh)

Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
There’s a lot of people and many attractions at Dondaemun, with lots of carts lined up on the sides of the streets selling delicious food like Ddeokbokki, that’s my recommendation.



Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
Moshitta means the same as “kakkoi”  (cool / handsome”) in Japanese. When we’re standing on stage, I’m happy if I hear this being yelled out.

What do you do on a day off?
Exercise. On days off, I play soccer and futsal with friends.
I like physical activity. [1]

Your strong point(s)?
I think positive thinking and no matter (what my goal is) I will strive until exhaustion.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
Sakura Flower arrangement (sakura no kadou).  I only learned this from Slam Dunk, the main character’s name is Sakuragi Hanamichi and I misread it as Sakura flower arrangement (laugh).

Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
Garosu-gil. It’s a fashionable shopping area like Omotesando and Aoyama, it’s my favorite.


Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
Tanoshikatta (I had fun) is 재미 있었어 (jaemi iss-eoss-eo) in Korean. If I was told that after a concert, it would make me happy.

What do you do on a day off?
Stuff like shopping, going for coffee, after 2- 3 hours, I’d take it easy at home.

What’s your strong point?
I’m bright (cheerful) no matter what.
If someone is down and thinking “that’s enough”, I like I can cheer them up. (laugh)

What Japanese have you recently learned?
“Arisou na” (“That’s likely” or “Probably”). If I’m thinking “that’s true” in Korean, in Japanese, I’ll end up saying “Arisou”.
  
Recommend a spot (to see) in Seoul
My recommendation is (a) Hanok Village. The old buildings and the food are fascinating.

Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
 It doesn’t matter when I hear it, I feel happy when I’m told “Sayounara” and “Ai shiteru”

What would you do on a day off?
 Dance Lessons! I practice my singing as well, but recently I’m being taught lessons by a dancer.

What’s your strong point?
 When I decide on a target or a dream, I stoically accomplish it. I hate to lose, it’s being greedy in a good way.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
 “Arienai yo~!” (laugh)
When I hear something that sounds like a lie I use it.

What spot would you recommend in Korea?
Busan’s Haeundae where the sea breeze is refreshing, you can sit on the docks, play with seagulls, and the scenery is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic