Monday, September 5, 2011

SHINee's E-mail Interview with Xinmsn



Q: SHINee has come here for many performances , what is the feel towardsSingapore? Any impressive impression that you can’t forget?
Jonghyun: delicious Chilli Crab!
Onew: I feel that Singapore is a clean country, it give me a feeling of freedom.
Taemin: Singapore fans warmly welcome us when we were at the Airport.
Key: I feel that Singapore is a clean country, everyone is nice, and there’s many delicious food.
Minho: I remember that Singapore has got a lot of beautiful buildings , fresh air and delicious food.

Q: For the impression of Singapore Fans? Which is the food you miss most in Singapore?
Jonghyun/Key/Minho: Chilli Crab!
Onew/Taemin: Fans are really warm and passionate! Chilli Crab!

Q: SHINee is currently promoting in Japan, is it difficult for you all to learn Japanese?
Jonghyun: learning Japanese is interesting to me.
Onew: The way of learning new languages is to practice, I believe in the near future I can show that my Japanese is improving.
Taemin: Key is best in Japanese, to me up till now Japanese is still difficult .
Key: Member are all learning Japanese together, but the fastest way is to watch Japanese drama.
Minho: Japanese to me is difficult, I still can’t get use to speaking Japanese.

Q: In the future is there a possibility in singing Chinese song, and work towards developing in the Chinese market?
Jonghyun: if there’s a chance, we will try it.
Minho: It’s likely to, if there’s a chance , we definitely would try it, we hope that the fans will have a chance to look forward to .

Q: Among the members who are most interested in song writings? In the future will you have the opportunity to express your work?
Jonghyun: Everyone is working towards it, it there’s a chance, for sure!
Onew: I am very interested in composing, we hope that in the near future there’s a chance to show it to the fans.
Taemin: I think that member are all interested in composing and song writing.

Q: When will you make a come back in Korea?
Minho: Up till now, there’s no confirm plan yet.

Q: During the concert in Singapore, What can fans expect from SHINee?
Jonghyun: During that night it will be just for SHINee & Fans wonder performance !
Onew: There will be a lot of performances.
Taemin: Every member will have a solo segment.
Key: I hope that they can look forward to my solo segment.
Minho: Solo performance will be great!

Q: Any words that you would like to tell the Singapore fans?
Jonghyun: Please look forward to our arrival, we will put up the best performance.
Onew: It’s been long since we came to Singapore to perform, Fans let’s wait and watch the BEST SHINee performance!
Taemin: I am really thankful to the fans who give us love and support, please continue to give us the warmest support!
Key: Thanks to the fans who are always waiting for us patiently, we will keep working hard.
Minho: It’s really happy to have a gathering with the fans again. Very fast we will meet on the concert. 


Credit to DailyKpopNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic